Saturday, February 13, 2010

An excerpt on my thoughts

I've been thinking about fashin lately. On and off every time I see a comercial or something the idea hits me; why do people like this. It's not like I don't care about what I whare. Some days I look like shit and some days I dress to the nines. But for me there are simple rules for good fashin if it makes you feel how you want to then it's good and all men can pull off pink. But for these high type disigners that insist on over the top consepts and clothing that's so panful the models need drugs to not let the pane show then why do we see it as fashin? The epiphony I had wich prompted this as a subject for my blog was maybe it's nesessary. Maybe we need these over the top ideas to creat the practical ones. If the consept of good fashin was soly created by popular demand then it would not get any new idias to change it. If infact we don't let the fashin world go willed like the art world then we might be stuck with the same dreck that's time tested to sell and any posebilety for faliar would be discurejed. Sound fumiliar. It's just like Hollywood produssers and other indesties we've come to take for granted won't surprise us. This sence of security is not what we need we have politics for that. So in the real world we can look at what's on the run way as a vage idea of what's going to be in the closet a vary vage idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?