Tuesday, March 16, 2010

If its good enough for Neilson...

I just watched the latest episode of House M.D. and it was realy good. I've said in the past that I would talk about tv if I felt it worthy. I don't have a tv so hulu is my sorce of media. This episode was great not for the acting which was as good as any other episode but the dercting and writing was amazing. There was a point when the camera panned with Chase and Formen as they made a remark in refrence to a sceen earlyer then the camera changed derctions and focused on the pationt. This was when I thought 'huh mabye somebody new is derecting this' I should have got the clue with the opening shot of the first act (right after opening credits) but the qualety dosent stop there the choice of music for this episode is brileant. It is barly notesable and most of the time it's barly obove silence. This under-use of the score realy drives home the on screen profomences and helps the story feal vary realistic. The story itself is quite good with notesable use of b-plots that tie in to the main nicely. They leed tence moments into funny ones and make great speculation to the open ended questions left. Not to mention how one Leeds into another is incredably smooth and there is a defanit flow to this episode that was perfected in edeting. I should mention the irony of the fact that the pationt in this episode is a carear bloger. If it is for this reason that i type this then may the gods have mercy on my… well enyway. All in all somthing worth talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?