Monday, November 22, 2010

From whence I came out into the open this is not what was begot.

All right hears the thing I'm homeless. Its not something that happened all at once. I didn't loose my job my apartment all over night. I usually not this vocal or this direct on my blog but The rules I put in places from the start were vague enough to include this possibility. The thing is theirs not that many people to talk to about this and I don't have much practice talking without my mouth open. This all started back in May. that's when I lost my job. There was two bosses giving me contradictory instructions and ass a power play by one, I was Fired. That was all right id been fired before but for some reason i couldn't get a new job in time. sure the economy was bad but I didn't expect it to hit me. But two months in and nothing and my landlord wanted to be paid. I owe him! He let me go with a lot uncollated. I still will try to make that up to him. I know that sounds like wishful optimism and it probably is but I still want to pay him back. So now i was out of my place but lucky for me I have one of the best grandmothers living rather close to me. The other amazing grandmother lives in west palm. (Miss you Grammy). And from July to November I was praying every morning and looking all day for work. until she got a letter. The letter said that the living facility she was staying in did not allow guests past a week and I would have to go or she would be evicted too. First I don't want anything to happen to happen to my Grandmother so I left to get some temporary assistance from my nearest Department of Social Services. After some exhausting cold nights in various underpasses and the like I was sent to a halfway house with bed bugs no sheets bad heating and one meal a day. It blows chunks and i suspect Ill be here for a while. I hope I'm not hear on my birthday. (Dec 8) but any way that is me for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?