Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prison Poem #10

Drugs are Wack

Irregular boils cover my ass.  Meth fiends are selling jewelry at a very nice price.  Crack rocks can cause cancer if your a Taurus.  Know thy self.  Gnow thy self.  Destruct attorneys play golf for friends in white hats.  No man is an archipelago.  White is the new yellow.  To much of a good thing gives my lady a hard-on.  Down with soup.  Tut-tut the king is a nudist.  Mary would you like a giro? Go to the bark and ask for your money.  That's what I'm talking about.  To much change can cause flexibility.  Yoga has a long list of side effects.  Take two and call me in the afterlife.  White powder is dangerous.  Many have tried.  One and one and one is three.  I've got blisters on my fingers.  Trust is a two way street.  How many lanes? Crazy people see the clues.  Nice try god Ill get you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?