Friday, May 04, 2012

Words that express fealings

My Name is Legion by; Edward Sanford Martin

Within my earthly temple there's a crowd;
There's one of us that's humble, one that's proud,
There's one that's broken-hearted for his sin,
There's one that loves his neighbor as himself,
And one that cares for naught but for fame and wealth,
From much corroding care I should be free,
If I could once determine which is me.
                                       which is me?

"Regardless of the logic, if I am repeatedly doing whatever it is that I am doing, I am getting a payoff.  I will not delude myself by thinking it is not so. If I search, I will find the payoff, because it is there.  I am not getting paid off for some of my patterns of behavior I am getting paid off for all of them, every time.  I am not an exception." - Dr. Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?