Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Prison Poem #7

Where are you Carl Sagan, they say you are no more but then where you ever?
Why don't you answer me Carl Sagan are you to preoccupied with something else right now?
I watch you Carl Sagan and I fallow the tune of your song.
The universe is everywhere even in your cashmere turtle neck.
Nothing will stop you Carl Sagan not even the Ghost oh so Holy.
Love is many a splendid thing and you know this Carl Sagan.
you know this all to well.  Down in the depths of heaven we travel Carl Sagan.  We are like explorers of a new frontier.  Not a thought for discretion have I.  In your investigation Carl Sagan did you ever find something and regret it? Did you ever keep some truths to your self?
Where are you Carl Sagan, I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?