Friday, June 01, 2012

Whats up

I have nothing pre-written for this post.  I'm writing free and unbidden that is I am not thinking about what I'm writing just, just writing.  Whats going on with me? This is a good question.  I'm currently in a program to help integrate people into productive places in society.  This sounds fancy and so dose Christian Living Program.  It is actually helpful and I am hoping that through the help of this program I will have a job, place and weekly social events.  There are some of us in this program that drag our feet when the opportunity to change, grow, or better ourselves.  The group was made up of twelve.  Some where kicked out others left, now where down to eight.  I cant think of leaving and I'm disparately afraid to get kicked out. I feel like this is my last chance to make it  and I am afraid of the the alternatives.  Its frustrating that I have the capabilities to do so much but not the skill.  Is there any work out there for a guy who can repair and fix almost any computer problem? I'm not blowing my skill out of proportion its just that most problems that come up on personal computers are fixable with a limited number of tools.  I have the tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?