Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Prison Poem #00

In a hole. I find myself hear not because i fell but because i walked.  Slowly but surly step after downward step until I have to look all the way up to find sunlight.  Now I climb. Now I fight against the odds and struggle to survive   Survival is not guarantied and coming out of this unsecured is pretty much impossible.  Fighting agents this current will hurt.  Knowing my goal will make the pain bearable   It will be hard exhausting work but the struggle I relish  I once said that I would dig my self out of this hole when it deep enough.  Prison is deep enough.  I don't know why put myself into this mess just like i don't know why its time to get out of it. but it is.

1 comment:

  1. Powerful poem of self awareness. Only you can free your mind. What are you doing now?

    ReplyDelete

Where would you rather live?