Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Prison Poem #20

I am myself alone.  I am a singular entity in a maelstrom of others.  I am by myself in the emptiness between others.  I am singular and solidly consistant, my size does not vary, my perseption limeted.  i have a singular perception, it being incomplete.  I am just me.  This is new.  What am I? A machine of biological complexity processing fuel, exerting waist, and expending energy?

I am everyone.  all ma I.  The one I see is me.  God perceives all.  I see the waring parties and they are themselves each other, they are me and I they.  We are me as I am all.  Love rains.  Im so alone I am more man then god.

I am a man searching for his god half.  I am a devine uncertainty with without divinity.  I am


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where would you rather live?